2.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Excellent online company previously and now backing up by worst outsourced credit card payment verification vendor. Below average English speaking customer service replied with worst explanation of payment failure, reading out from the script of lazada.th management team.

I used to do online purchase with Lazada th. Helpful customer service officer guide me through the process and ended up having me made 3 success purchases out of 30 over trials. Each new purchase giving me another new headache after the other one was solved.

First pain killer pill was taken right after the declined purchase, telling me that I had entered incorrect billing address, whereas I had one good purchase right after my initial registration. Lazada terms the billing address of the purchase must be identical to credit card billing address. Finally I made my good purchase after several days of trial and making phone calls. I was quite happy for a while ago.

Second declined purchase telling me that I had entered incorrect/unknown shipping address, whereas 2 last delivered information was used. It was a 5-day phone call getting respective customer service to assist me. Yes, finally it was done.

My last decline purchase telling me that new security system was taking over manual verification. With no reason or good explanation, my attempt failed all the way before making payment. I had presented the screen shot, my credit card billing address info, the invoices with shipping address. The verification team just declined everything. The final answer to me was, your card is 'no longer' supported by lazada.th.

Here are the lame excuses made by the customer service officer as instructed by the lazy lazada.th management team.

1. You are not the only one having credit card payment problem. Worst customer response ever I have encounter.

2. Our system has no error, though the reply indicated clearly that possible due to system error.

3. Your billing address is different from your credit card billing address. Same address was used, would my credit card merchant lies to me?

4. Please try another card. I tried, again failed.

5. What do you want me to do? .... I need help, teach me how to enter the information according to lazada.th exceptionally high standard requirement.

6. Please use another method of payment. COD? not all items support COD..

7. Please try another account. I tried, fed back the failure.

8. Please clear your computer cache. I tried, fed back the screen shot.

9. Your shipping address is invalid in lazada terms. ??? Even amazon.com knows how to guide the customer to enter correct address. I am not sure what the officer was trying to explain.

10. There are fake credit card internet scandal...am I one of them? verification team, please verify the authentication of the user.

11. Can you check with your bank? Yes I did, my bank said, your card is good for internet purchase, please try other online store. I was thinking about that.

12. Cannot reach the customer for verification. Never ever receive any phone call as what they claimed. Pure liar!

13. Your credit card no longer supported by lazada. Ended the story because the team think my purchase is not worth for them to spend time to fix my credit card payment via internal escalation.

To me, I don't see this team inherit any initiative to grab every single business by solving the fundamental problem due to their poor verification vendor selection. This team just putting all the blame on customer problem and providing many poor suggestion which proven failed after I tried, I fed back and called them up to follow up the issue behind. And problems never end.

Thank you so much for the failure of th. team. Whereby the same lazada is doing very well in Singapore and Malaysia. Why?

If I would rate customer service of 1 star for being patient and politically polite, However lazada.th as a whole. Not worth a single star to consider their support.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Thailand. The most disappointing about lazada thailand customer care at Lazada Thailand was lies , but reviewer liked website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Thailand.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Thailand to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Thailand?

Comments