1.6
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 04

I want to attach the confirmation that they will issue cashback, which they didnt comply to.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

I will share my experience with Lazada for the November 11 promo.

I chose Lazada wallet payment to get the 11 percent cash rebate.

I topped up my wallet at Tesco but then the payment was always pending for 2 days and was not going through. I called them many times, but they were useless on the phone, just telling me to wait, even when i said that it was time sensitive since the promo for my item will end soon.

It never went through, so i lost the promo, including extra year warranty, 10 percent discount and 2279 baht of freebies. So i placed the order again, and ask for a voucher to get the 10 percent discount. They issued it but i never got my cashback.

So i contacted them and even got the confirmation by email that they will issue it but now they changed their mind because i already got a voucher for the order. But these are totally separate issues.

The chat is absolutely useless, repeating "i apologize for the inconvenience" and so is the call center, saying they will "coordinate" or "escalate" but then nothing gets done.

Lazada will not support you. Sometimes i feel like i am talking to a robot with 3 prerecorded sentences. It is the worst customer service i have ever had. They make you lose your nerves and have no intention to help.

AVOID AT ALL COST

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Thailand Customer Care.

I didn't like: Zero customer service.

Comments

Lazada has now revoked the contact infomation we used to use for purchase problems saying they do not use this system anymore and do not give any other alternative other than there totally useless online help.There chat with us is useless and cannot chat in english only Thai.So bought 2 items that were not deliverd by the the time stated and i received no items shipped email.I contacted the seller he said they had been shipped,i waited and nothing was delivered status showed item waiting at warehouse for logistics partner.I sent more emails but surprise surprise no reply.So i cannot get in touch with lazada,so i have lost my money.DONT BY ANYTHING THROUGH LAZADA OR FROM THIS STORE .SECONDHAND STORE THAILAND.ALSO JUST FOR YOU LAZADA I WILL POST ABOUT YOU ON EVERY MEDIA PLATFORM I CAN FIND TELLING EVERYBODY ABOUT YOUR TOTALY USELESS CUSTOMER CARE. HAVE A NICE DAY