Resolved
2.8

WARNING.Do not order from Lazada Thailand.

They shipped me the wrong mattress and now are refusing to exchange the item or refund my money. Their website even claims a "100% buyer protection" and "satisfaction guaranteed" returns policy, but it is all a lie. Once they have your money, they are done with you. Lazada Thailand is not an honorable company.

I spent hours on the phone and have sent multiple emails with screen shots of their website. Their reason for not accepting the return is that the package was opened.

How could I have seen that it was the wrong product until I had looked inside the package?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $9000. Angry_customer2015 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Thailand and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lazada thailand online order at Lazada Thailand was wrong product service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Thailand.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Thailand to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Thailand?

Comments

Angry_customer2015

Lazada has provided a full refund. Good on them.

Do they return the money 100%? I'm just curious. I want to return my product too.

Lazada_TH123

We apologized for the issue that you have encountered.We have now identified this and raised it to the respective team.

We believe that an employee has now contacted you back to provide you an update.

As stated before, we will pick up the item and provide you a refund.