Resolved
2.8

WARNING. Do not order from Lazada Thailand.

They shipped me the wrong mattress and now are refusing to exchange the item or refund my money. Their website even claims a "100% buyer protection" and "satisfaction guaranteed" returns policy, but it is all a lie. Once they have your money, they are done with you. Lazada Thailand is not an honorable company.

I spent hours on the phone and have sent multiple emails with screen shots of their website. Their reason for not accepting the return is that the package was opened.

How could I have seen that it was the wrong product until I had looked inside the package?

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Wrong product service.

Comments

I undestand completely. I have been trying to get a refund for an item that did not do as was claimed on the website.

As yet no success.

Fortunately I have a a couple of other avenues I can use to try and get my money back. They will do anything to avoid refunding.

Angry_customer2015

Lazada has provided a full refund. Good on them.

Do they return the money 100%? I'm just curious. I want to return my product too.

Lazada_TH123

We apologized for the issue that you have encountered. We have now identified this and raised it to the respective team.

We believe that an employee has now contacted you back to provide you an update.

As stated before, we will pick up the item and provide you a refund.